Friday, February 27, 2009

Readers' Poll

Hello dearies. Do not worry, your fashionista is still alive and kickin'. But she cannot for the life of her decide: For a night out at Mansion, clad in a not-very-Mansion-like $4.99 dress from Goodwill (that's right, I love this thing!), which purse should she choose?

This vintage-y number from Gap complements the dress. But it doesn't dress it up, instead complementing its very Williamsburg aesthetic.

















This college-y Coach bag fits a club night better, but it's ridiculously obvious and outdated, though I like it anyway.
















Which one do you like better? Tell me in the comments, and later I'll reveal which one I actually chose.

2 comments:

  1. i say go w/ the plaid. these days, everyone just assumes all designer stuff is fake anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote would be for the plaid. Looks better to me, and Coach is overrated, IMO. But I'm not particularly a designer brand type anyway.

    ReplyDelete