Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Guess the Label Part 1



















Though I didn't wear anything interesting today, I decided I might as well have some fun on the blog. Today I wore this shirt and my trusty, dark-denim True Religions. But what ridiculously mainstream company made my shirt? Post in the comments. If you guess right, you will get to be my blog's "creative director" for an entire post, a day, or however long I feel like letting you. Contests ends whenever I feel like. Fire away!

Update: Hello dears. A darling fellow twitterer (who I know in real life, I'm not that much of a loser) has guessed that my shirt is from American Eagle, and she would be correct. Although I enjoyed laughing at all of your incorrect guesses, I appreciated that most of you thought the shirt was from somewhere more high-end than the ol' AE. Thanks for playing and check back soon for more outfits!

7 comments:

  1. After some thinking, I've narrowed it down to three choices: The Gap, Old Navy and J. Crew.

    Since I recognize that shirt from the days when we were coworkers, I'm thinking it might not be Old Navy, since that shit is cheap and tends not to survive through multiple seasons. (For that very reason, I immediately ruled out H&M.)

    However, it looks a little more "creative" than the Gap tends to go, with the mixture of dots AND ruffles! Gap would probably choose one element or the other, but not both.

    Making my final guess: J. CREW.

    ReplyDelete