Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Silliness


















It's my blog, I do what I want, so naturally I have the right to photograph myself in an outfit that took 2 seconds to put together but makes me happy (just look at the goofy grin). Also, that headband finally came in handy. You never know when a striped green headband will be Just The Thing, ladies. Headband, Sassanova in D.C. (so much love to their shoes), about $15; puffy vest, Banana Republic via Mustard Seed, about $11 (they get so much love from me they should sponsor me); tank top, Gap via Goodwill, $3; awesome and amazing yarn necklace with flowers, priceless. Actually, I don't remember where I got it, but I'm going to bet it was some crafts fair in D.C. I love it because it's all yarn!

Yarn is a reason to be happy.

1 comment: